Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Toddler & The Sea


A new interest of mine is the sea and its creatures. I've watched Finding Nemo and Jaws and I think that's where my fascination began. I have a fish "Dorthy" and some pretend sea animals that Grandpa & Grandma brought me back from Hawaii. I play with those guys all the time.
I've recently become particularly interested in scuba divers. I have my owns goggles that I can play like a diver in the shower or bath, even around the house.
I've been studding jelly fish in a national geographic show I recorded. Mom and I picked out some other Documentaries on Netflix of Sharks and other sea animals. I just love all the awesome creatures God made and think its so fun to learn about them.








1 comment:

Karah said...

HAhaha cutie - love the pics with his goggles :)