Sunday, October 5, 2008

Officially My Auntie Trish

September 28th, 2008 Trish officially became my Aunt. I am very excited about her being a part of my family and so is everyone else.

We moved in with the Duran's and have been here for the past few weeks. I'm loving the time I get to spend with Aunt Lanie, (shes probably my favorite, but don't tell my other Aunts and Uncles). Grandpa has a special drawer for me in his office with cool stuff for me to play with, I also get to play the guitar with him and sing songs too. Me and Grandma like to eat popcorn together and watch movies.

Uncle Chris, Krystal, My Dad and Mom and I attended my second annual Dodger game. This has been a tradition with My Dad and Grandpa Great for the past 26 years. My Dad and I plan to carry the tradition on. It was a great game, the Dodgers won 10 to 2 and I even got to see Manny hit a home run. Go Dodgers!


I turned 20 months old this month too.

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Love you, Theo! You were so cute at the wedding, great job Ring Bearer! Keep the blogs coming - we all love it! Love, G'ma

Emilee said...

MeMe,
Is the sweatshirt my cousin wearing at the DOdger game a Dodger sweatshirt? IF it is please save it for me, Thanks I love you and miss you!
Rylee Ann

Theodore said...

Rylee - Sorry, its a dog sweatshirt.

Aunt Michelle - I know we could be good friends because we both love our dogs.