Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Theo News





I'm 17 Months!

This has been an awesome month staying home with my Mom. She has had a strict schedule with me but I am have been having a lot of fun.

My Uncle Chris graduated and moved to Washington DC for the summer. I have been hanging out in his room/my Moms office a lot and missing him tons. He is having a great time.


I went to the water park and the beach already this month. We have also found a new home for our puppy Jade. My Mom says its just two much work with two dogs and this is why I am not going to have a brother or sister anytime soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Theo you have had sucha busy month!! Dont worry about not having any younger siblings... you can always borrow Seth, he misses his big bro, so you guys can be buddies!

Karah said...

HAHAHA crazy little chub - he's so cute :) Has he noticed that Jade is gone?

Unknown said...

Sup THEO!!! Give me some fists. I like the pic of you and your dad, your doing my favorite thing.

uncle A

Alayna said...

First of all, you need to proof read a couple more times. Secondly, theres nothing about Theo's favorite aunt on here.

Carly and Tyler said...

Theo's SO big!! I guess that's what you get for not seeing each other in forever! Hopefully we'll see you soon! I have been trying to keep our blog updated so I'd love to keep in better contact with you! Hope all is well with you all!!
Carly

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.